Come be a part of one of the fastest growing and most well-respected risk management companies! We are currently seeking a safety consultant to conduct inspections, audits and investigations creating safe workplaces for our clients. This job will be based in Cincinnati, OH.
- Conduct Construction site safety audits identifying improper procedures, checking equipment, tools, etc. for hazards. Check site for hazardous conditions and recommend corrective actions.
- Check policies, procedures, programs, and standards to ensure that the work place audited is a safe workplace.
- Conduct worker evaluation insuring all standards are met in regards to safety.
- Conduct accident investigations to determine root cause and recommendations for effective hazard controls to put in place.
- Conducts construction safety and standard reporting procedure training for project managers, foreman and supervisors, and on-site employees.
- Review and assist in pre-qualifying contractors to insure required safety standards on site.
- Ensure worker safety in the workplace.
- Implement various Safety and Health programs for construction and general industry.
*Must Have OSHA 500 Certification*
- 3+ years of Occupational Health and Safety experience
- Degree in Health and Safety
- Construction Health and Safety Technician
- Strong familiarity with OSHA and OSHA regulatory requirements