Come be a part of one of the fastest growing and most well-respected risk management companies! We are currently seeking a safety director to conduct inspections, audits and investigations to create safe workplaces for our clients. This job will be based in Cincinnati, OH.
This person is responsible for the development and implementation of safety and loss prevention initiatives.
Assist clients in developing an effective safety program to identify and prevent hazards in the workplace. Maintain quality relationships with clients while administering Matrix’s top of the line Safety and Risk.
- Assess needs of clients to create a program to best fit their safety needs
- Teach safety seminars, classes, webinars, etc.
- Report, track and manage all services performed
- Performing safety trainings as needed
- 20% travel requirement within the State of Ohio
- Management experience
- OSHA 500 Authorization
- OSHA 501 Authorization
- Five or more years of safety related industry experience, preferably in construction and/or manufacturing.
- Degree in Health and Safety
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)
- Construction Health and Safety Technician
- OSHA 510 (construction)
- OSHA 511 (general industry)
- Strong familiarity with OSHA and OSHA regulatory requirements
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills